Greetings and Welcome to Maine East Athletics… Home of the Blue Demons! I am truly excited and honored to be the athletic director at Maine East and look forward each day to working with hard-working, dedicated and passionate coaches and the amazingly gifted, talented and diverse young people of Maine East. Our athletic programs and coaches will ALWAYS look to be inclusive of every student at Maine East, no matter their gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or socio-economic status. Here at Maine East we are all Blue Demons!
Maine East is a proud member of the Illinois High School Association (IHSA) and Central Suburban League (CSL) and competes in the North Division of the CSL conference. We currently offer 26 athletic teams made up of 12 girls, 11 boys, and 2 co-ed programs (cheer & dance).
The Maine East Athletics mission focuses on the complete success of our students, and I have always been a firm believer that interscholastic athletics is an immense part of excelling in an educational setting. Our principal, administrators, faculty and staff are committed to get the most out of our STUDENT-athletes. Our coaches, athletic department staff members and I are always happy to talk with you about our programs and answer any questions you may have. Please don’t hesitate to contact our coaches or I with any questions or concerns.
Go Blue Demons!
Kendall Griffin, Athletic Director
- SPRING Sports Registration Is Now CLOSED!– 3.13.23
- ME INCOMING FRESHMEN ACTIVITIES & ATHLETICS FAIR FLYER
- 8 to 18 Registration Instructions for Parents
- Athletics Preseason Information Video for Parents & Students
- ME ATHLETIC TEAM SHOP
- Watch ME Athletic Contests on the ME Athletic YouTube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/c/MaineEastAthletics
- Student Insurance
Optional insurance coverage for families can be purchased through the link above. There is no requirement to make this purchase, and the transaction is completely between the family and the insurance company. Click HERE for Spanish version of the form.
- ME Sports Brochure- 2022/23
- IHSA Website
- IHSA Directory of Schools
The Illinois High School Association (IHSA) maintains a directory of schools that can be used to find the locations of and directions to other schools.
- IHSA Physical Form Can be Found Here! (Link) All Athletes must have a required physical on file prior to participation. These can be sent to the Athletic Office, FAXED to (847) 692-8260, or emailed to: [email protected]
- IHSA ATHLETIC PHYSICAL FORM (SPANISH VERSION)
- Travel Release Form
- D207 Athletic, Extracurricular and/or Co-Curricular Activity Guidance
- Behavior Support Guidelines & Code of Conduct 24/7 Policy
- The District 207 School Based Health Center (housed at Maine East) has physicals available for $35. Click here for an appointment!
|Boys Cross Country||Chris Peters||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Cross Country||Kaprica Poulos||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Golf||Matt Miller||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Golf||Matt Miller||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Soccer||Jeff Bishop||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Swimming||Peter Przekota||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Tennis||Marco Colapietro||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Volleyball||Rintu Phillip||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Basketball||Sergio Muro||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Basketball||Amanda Mistretta||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Gymnastics||Dan Nguyen||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Swimming||Brian Esposito||SCHEDULE|
|Bous Wrestling||Austin Bautista||SCHEDULE|
|Asst. Athletic Director
|Head Athletic Trainer