Greetings and Welcome to Maine East Athletics … Home of the Blue Demons! I am truly excited and honored to start my first year as athletic director here at Maine East and look forward to working with hard-working, dedicated and passionate coaches and the amazingly gifted, talented and diverse young people of Maine East. Our athletic programs and coaches will ALWAYS look to be inclusive of every student at Maine East, no matter their gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or socio-economic status. Here at Maine East we are all Blue Demons!
Maine East is a proud member of the Illinois High School Association (IHSA) and Central Suburban League (CSL) and competes in the North Division of the CSL conference. We currently offer 26 athletic teams made up of 11 girls, 11 boys, and 3 co-ed programs (cheer, dance, and wrestling).
The Maine East Athletics mission focuses on the complete success of our students, and I have always been a firm believer that interscholastic athletics is an immense part of excelling in an educational setting. Our principal, administrators, faculty and staff are committed to get the most out of our STUDENT-athletes. Our coaches, athletic department staff members and I are always happy to talk with you about our programs and answer any questions you may have. Please don’t hesitate to contact our coaches or me.
Go Blue Demons!
- Watch ME Athletic Contests on the Maine East Athletic YouTube Channel (Click HERE to view)
- ME vs. NILES WEST Football Game Day Information.
- IHSA April Board Meeting Recap– (Masks Update/Summer Contact Day Reduction/State Finals Dates/Sites)
- IDPH Sports Safety Guidance
- IHSA COVID-19 Resources
- IHSA Sports Seasonal Schedule For Remainder of School Year
- Spring Sports Spectator Communication
- Travel Release Form
- Football and Soccer Spectators Welcome at ME
- D207 Athletic, Extracurricular and/or Co-Curricular Activity Guidance
- NEW Athletic/Fine Arts Dept. PSA Video- #ThereAreNoShortcuts
- Behavior Support Guidelines & Code of Conduct 24/7 Policy
- The District 207 School Based Health Center (housed at Maine East) has physicals available for $35. Click here for an appointment!
- IHSA Physical Form Can be Found Here! (Link) All Athletes must have a required physical on file prior to participation. These can be sent to the Main Office, FAXED to (847) 803-5991, or emailed to: [email protected]
- IHSA Directory of Schools
The Illinois High School Association (IHSA) maintains a directory of schools that can be used to find the locations of and directions to other schools.
- Student Insurance
Optional insurance coverage for families can be purchased through the link above. There is no requirement to make this purchase, and the transaction is completely between the family and the insurance company.
|Boys Cross Country||Chris Peters||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Cross Country||Scott Schultes||SCHEDULE|
|Football (Tentatively Moved to Spring 2021)||Bob Winkel||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Golf||Matt Miller||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Golf||Matt Miller||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Soccer||Jeff Bishop||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Swimming||Peter Przekota||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Tennis||Hank Isaacks||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Volleyball (Tentatively moved to Spring 2021)||Rintu Phillip||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Basketball||Dave Genis||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Basketball||Nicole Rinaldi||SCHEDULE|
|Girls Gymnastics||Dan Nguyen||SCHEDULE|
|Boys Swimming||Natalia Bialecka||SCHEDULE|